Welcome from Brian, Martina, Savannah & Evelyn

Williams' family has moved to Wisconsin!

We will continue to post updates on what's going on in our lives and keep the pictures coming of our 4 little girls.



Williams' Family

Williams' Family

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Home again and on the move...

I'm pretty sure I've seen a picture of me eating spinach like Savnanah is in the first picture. Though I'm pretty sure I wasn't as happy as Savannah was....

Savannah is loving being home again I think. She now crawls the entire house--climbs up on any and all pieces of furniture and while she is not yet walking (Brian says for me not to get too excited), she took 2 steps by herself a few days ago!! The other new thing for her is an "elephant" noise that she is trying to copy from her Dad... it comes out pretty funny and I think its noticeable in some of the pictures.

Oh--I LOVE the skinny jeans outfit from Matt & Kita--she wears the skinny jeans all the time, so comfy for her AND stylish! :)








2 comments:

  1. 4th from the bottom. What face is this?? I laughed at it though cause its pretty funny:) Love the stylin outifts! You should get her some converse shoes to complete the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you fought the spinach so much it was applied to your face like a slimy green mud pack. If I can find it I'll post it.

    ReplyDelete