Welcome from Brian, Martina, Savannah & Evelyn

Williams' family has moved to Wisconsin!

We will continue to post updates on what's going on in our lives and keep the pictures coming of our 4 little girls.



Williams' Family

Williams' Family

Monday, February 7, 2011

GO PACKERS! SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!

In her first year of life Savannah got to witness the Packers win the Super Bowl!! Pretty cool I think. And since she has been sleeping so horribly, she stayed up with us to watch the entire game. :)





4 comments:

  1. How did the Texas side of the family handle the humiliation of Green Bay winning in Texas?

    And good call, Jerry Jones - getting Christina Aguilera to sing the national anthem wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comments above were from me (Kevin).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the big win. I would much rather the Packers win. They have integrity and class than Jerry Jones never will. Oh, for the days of Tom Landry. The Cowboys will not be Americas team with him as owner. I hope I live long enough to see the next owner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen on the Tom Landry comment. A real leader.

    ReplyDelete