Welcome from Brian, Martina, Savannah & Evelyn

Williams' family has moved to Wisconsin!

We will continue to post updates on what's going on in our lives and keep the pictures coming of our 4 little girls.



Williams' Family

Williams' Family

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cowgirl at age 1

Savannah's first encounter on a horse was a success! No tears or signs of fear--just kind of wide eyed curiousity. I wish I could have rode Diamond with her--but I guess they tend to discourage pregnant women from doing that--she didn't mind riding with her Dad though. :) And when she wasn't riding, she was trying to escape through the fence to greet them.






2 comments:

  1. The last one is best - it doesn't show the unsightly growth on the back of Brian's head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats okay. the picture looks better without it! I like the one where she's trying to make a break for it!

    ReplyDelete