Welcome from Brian, Martina, Savannah & Evelyn

Williams' family has moved to Wisconsin!

We will continue to post updates on what's going on in our lives and keep the pictures coming of our 4 little girls.



Williams' Family

Williams' Family

Monday, October 17, 2011

Evelyn Ann Williams

She is here! 4 1/2 weeks early, but she has arrived anyways! Apparently I was in labor when I went in for a check up on Friday--I was sent to labor and delivery and 8 hours later, Evelyn Ann Williams arrived weighing a whopping 5 lbs 14 ozs and 18.5 inches long. She seems to be healthy and happy despite an early arrival. We are home and adjusting as a family of four now! Pictures will continue as we take them and have time to post. :) We praise the Lord for a safe delivery and healthy baby.







2 comments:

  1. Congrats. And Martina, you look really good! Brian looks okay too, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw that the blankie still came to the hospital! Guess it was to greet the next girl eh.

    ReplyDelete