Welcome from Brian, Martina, Savannah & Evelyn
Williams' family has moved to Wisconsin!
We will continue to post updates on what's going on in our lives and keep the pictures coming of our 4 little girls.
We will continue to post updates on what's going on in our lives and keep the pictures coming of our 4 little girls.
Williams' Family
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
New pictures and a few of the new Savannah room
New pictures were requested--here are some from the last few weeks. As you can see, Evelyn is getting "fat". But not to worry, she is still going to swim in the baptismal gown! :) I also put several up of Savannah--its been a bit rough with her lately, but there are still times like some of these pictures that make us smile at her (thankfully!) Karolyn, check out the overalls, thought of you when I put her in them--they are 2T I think and as you can see, won't fit for long!

















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Savannah's becoming a little lady.
ReplyDelete