Welcome from Brian, Martina, Savannah & Evelyn

Williams' family has moved to Wisconsin!

We will continue to post updates on what's going on in our lives and keep the pictures coming of our 4 little girls.



Williams' Family

Williams' Family

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Are we sure this is Midland, TX?

Third snow of the winter and it feels like I'm back home in Wisconsin! I LOVE it! Savannah is enjoying it as well... to be honest I am very unprepared for "cold" weather and don't even own a coat for Savannah or Evelyn... if this keeps up I may need to invest in a few. :) Thankfully Aunt Karolyn has provided the hats and mittens for her so she can enjoy the snow with me (& Tic of course).

Evelyn is doing great. I never posted her 2 month stats, so here they are. (Though she is 3 months old now)...
21 inches (5%)
10 lbs 8 oz (40%)

So we have a short little girl... but doing great for being a preemie--can't complain with her eating and her sleeping has been getting much better. Also--Savannah and her "Evie" are enjoying each other more and more every day!












No comments:

Post a Comment