Welcome from Brian, Martina, Savannah & Evelyn
Williams' family has moved to Wisconsin!
We will continue to post updates on what's going on in our lives and keep the pictures coming of our 4 little girls.
We will continue to post updates on what's going on in our lives and keep the pictures coming of our 4 little girls.
Williams' Family
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Enjoying family time
A TON of pictures--told myself I would remember the camera this trip and actually use it, and I did! So here we go with all the pictures from our Wisconsin trip in several posts. We had a fantastic trip, the girls were troopers, and it was alot of fun to introduce Evelyn to my side, meeting Diana Louise, seeing Willie sing and Karl's artwork, and in general spending quality family time. We will post Savannah's birthday at home next time, but in the mean time, hope you enjoy our trip in the form of hundreds of pictures. Keep scrolling all the way down to see all the new posts, and even go to Older Posts I think. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment