Karl and Katie came for a nice visit in December--we had a great time with them and the girls didn't take very long to cozy up to them either. There are lots of pictures so I will do a few posts to put them all up. They also took some pictures of the girls with us (future photographers!! K&K photography???) Once I get them I will put those up also.
Check out Evie's lovely face--one lady in a store asked if she was practicing walking with her face. Ha ha, very funny... These are some pictures from our morning at the library--one of Savannah's favorite places for sure!
Ready for the next puzzle......
:) And Evie just walks around yelling or climbing
Aww, little baby Hayes enjoyed the excursion as well
"Uncle Kawrl"
The gingerbread house made by Savannah... or Karl... or Martina...
Uncle Carter dropped in for a visit and Evie was pretty thrilled about it :)
Humus!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment