Welcome from Brian, Martina, Savannah & Evelyn

Williams' family has moved to Wisconsin!

We will continue to post updates on what's going on in our lives and keep the pictures coming of our 4 little girls.



Williams' Family

Williams' Family

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Evie 15 month appt and sisterly love

Evelyn had her 15 month appointment--and she happened to be sick!  She is 23 lbs  (40%)(WOW) and 31 inches (50-60%) (SUPER WOW). Biig growth spurt for her the last 3 months-  To be fair I watched the nurse give her an extra inch when measuring, but I wasn't going to say anything.  ;)  

The bad news was that the last few days her ear had been pouring gunk out of it and I was really trying to hold off to take her for the well-check... looks like swimmers' ear for sure with a possible infection as well.  The PA couldn't even see her tubes to see if there was an infection because of all the disgusting drainage.  So on the anti-biotics we go, first drops then oral medicine maybe.  She also is in the middle of getting ALL her molars at once--the PA was impressed with the swollen gums.. I was slightly unimpressed...  


such a sad, sore, sick little baby



First Tea party together--in matching Princess Belle shirts (look Naomi!)







Starting to be a bit obessed with hugging each other



pretty cute though...



The above and below picture is pretty typical Evie lately.... happy one minute, really mad the next!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment