Welcome from Brian, Martina, Savannah & Evelyn

Williams' family has moved to Wisconsin!

We will continue to post updates on what's going on in our lives and keep the pictures coming of our 4 little girls.



Williams' Family

Williams' Family

Friday, March 15, 2013

Forts and cupcakes

Well spring seems to have arrived here--almost 90 degrees today which is a bit frightening for the up and coming summer months.  Might even go get a kiddie pool already if this keeps up....

We are FINALLY a healthy household and pretty happy about it.  Brian is in Alpine enjoying Round Up, the kids are in bed and I think there is a glass of red wine and a Vince Flynn book with my name on it.  Enjoy these new pictures of life lately and hope all of you are doing well!


Savannah sort of picked out this outfit--a sundress with boots... eh it could be worse I suppose



Needs explaining:  The book called "Pinkilicious" is about the little girl (who by the way is a spoiled little punk in my opinion-- I had to make up words for most of the book because of how rude I thought she was--what are we trying to teach our children here, think I will have to stick with the good old kids' books and the children's Bible!) who loves pink cupcakes.  So we made pink "huphakes" one day and she was pretty thrilled with the results as you can see...



First fortmaking experience... Brian has big plans for future forts as Evelyn thought the idea was to destroy the fort while Savannah was nicely reading books in it.  




Wonder what they were discussing here--my guess Savannah said, "Evie no, don't break the fort" and Evie said "ahhhhh, noooo"


1 comment:

  1. i may have to bring my fort-building experience to the williams homestead this weekend. i may have some killer forts up my sleeves. :)

    ReplyDelete