Savannah "did" Helena's hair. She didn't seem to mind. She has been quite fun lately. Just enjoys to be around her sisters. She also realizes that she can leave a room and come and find me as long as she doesn't mind the hard tile floor. :)
making cupcakes on one of the hot afternoons. ugh bad idea with pink and purple food coloring
and she has discovered how fun it is to climb on Opa's plant holder just like her sisters did
heard her squealing with glee and found her like this, trying to hang out with the other girls
Momentus occasion for Helena--she took 4 ozs from a BOTTLE from Brian. I know I know, pretty late on that, but better late than not at all like Evelyn ! It was pretty sweet actually.
On our "rainy" day, it was about 60 outside, so we had to bundle up of course. I'm getting weak I know.. ;)
Oh and yes, she also decided that she would like a plug now, at 7 months old. Strange little baby! :) I love it though, keeps non-food items out of her mouth.
An artist in the making, her first chalk drawing, Erika aren't you proud. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment