Welcome from Brian, Martina, Savannah & Evelyn

Williams' family has moved to Wisconsin!

We will continue to post updates on what's going on in our lives and keep the pictures coming of our 4 little girls.



Williams' Family

Williams' Family

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Messy life


Soo... these are the pictures I have taken the last few weeks since being home from Wisconsin.  As you can see the girls are filthy, messy, sometimes have clothes on but usually not.  I don't know what to tell you other than, sometimes life is messy.   They seem to be enjoying it so we'll just go with it and hope I improve. 






"I'm a zebra mom"  courtesy of Savannah's dirt paint




"helping" make Daddy's birthday cake





11 months old, happy as a clam now that she has tubes in her ears.  Sleeps through 12 hrs every night and is walking all over the place.  YAY HELENA! 







someday will get a real photoshoot of Evie in this dress--its adorable from Evans!




No comments:

Post a Comment