Welcome from Brian, Martina, Savannah & Evelyn

Williams' family has moved to Wisconsin!

We will continue to post updates on what's going on in our lives and keep the pictures coming of our 4 little girls.



Williams' Family

Williams' Family

Friday, November 21, 2014

"cold" weather comes to Midland


As usual the first time chilly weather hits I'm very unprepared and have no warm clothes, mittens, hats out, etc.  




But I finally found some--brought out this winner of a hat again.  




and "kitty" mittens pretty exciting




and this stubborn one said her pockets were warm enough--I think it was about 35 outside




Helena has been bonding with Savannah lately--allows and seems to enjoy when Savannah grabs her and starts rocking her.  


not such a fan when Evie joins in



but this one here is pretty sweet





knew this day was coming... 



with chilly weather, indoor activities are back in swing--Right up Savannah's alley--puzzles!  We are somehow only missing 2 or 3 pieces from all of these... 3 years worth, that is pretty good I think!  Evelyn is getting pretty good at them also, I just need to work with her a bit more.  



No comments:

Post a Comment