Welcome from Brian, Martina, Savannah & Evelyn

Williams' family has moved to Wisconsin!

We will continue to post updates on what's going on in our lives and keep the pictures coming of our 4 little girls.



Williams' Family

Williams' Family

Sunday, July 5, 2015

4th of July

 We had a laid back 4th of July this year--it was great.  Decided to watch parade instead of walk in it--good choice for sure.  Kids had a blast, collected lots of candy and we beat the rush to leave.  win win. 


4th girl to wear this outfit--it has lasted quite well I would say!




have to take a bajillion to get a decent one--not sure which is best. 







they requested the flag be in the picture!



happy 4th! 
 





 Karolyn--the aforementioned "pout", I think I got it in the picture below!!  :)




baby milestone--grabbed her first toy!  big kids were more excited than she was... she just looks a bit creeped out in these pictures



No comments:

Post a Comment