Welcome from Brian, Martina, Savannah & Evelyn

Williams' family has moved to Wisconsin!

We will continue to post updates on what's going on in our lives and keep the pictures coming of our 4 little girls.



Williams' Family

Williams' Family

Friday, September 11, 2015

Start with what I've got


Unfortunately these will all be out of order and random--but for now I am so behind I just wanted to look at what I had.  These first few are from Penelope Koraline's birth.  Suffice it to say, Savannah and Evelyn were just a little excited about all the new babies.  :)


she's a beauty--and looks like a Walcott baby for sure :)



Tessa and Clara, Gianna below


I have lots more pictures from the hospital, but for now here is Rubie Belle Doss.  :)


Also a beauty--a tiny one at that!



For real--obsessed with the babies.  Her and Rubie Belle cuddling :)


No comments:

Post a Comment