We did rainbow pasta salad, rainbow fruit, rainbow sherbet punch, 2 kinds (colors) of hummus/pretzels and then mini hot dogs in crescent rolls which were yummy! thanks pinterest ;) These first pics are fuzzy, so annoying that I didn't adjust the focus while quickly taking pictures. It was a bit of a hectic day--we had 14 kids all together at one point in the . We sent most of them to the park (handy living across the street) for about an hour of the party.
I know this pic below is fuzzy, but this is Jerry Walton, (Cindy's husband) and our dear friends that came to help us celebrate. They have been wonderful to us over the years and truly enjoy our children.
fuzzy blowing out candles. she was thrilled though
decor, streamers, flowers balloons
even rainbow doorways--the kids all found this impossible not to touch
skittles in the middle this time
birthday girl!
soon Clara will be in these, its just easier to not... and no I did not plan the stripes just noticed that now!
there she is! :)
hmm.. her hair is growing in.. I was hoping for black this time but I don't think that will be happening. :)
these 2 starting to interact some more lately--well at least one-sided
the kids are all wanting to hold Clara more like "you do mom". So I let Savannah do this one day. Pretty cute
church ready in "warm" clothes, yay for nicer weather, I could have this year round and love it...
No comments:
Post a Comment