Night before set up of Easter Sunday.
Checking out all the goodies--even Clara got in on the fun.
quick before they get all dirty, let's do their pictures before church..!
a few of these will work
Dad, time for some lessons on our camera to make the lighting and focus better. I keep meaning to practice before taking them but run out of time. Still, these are okay for now
did NOT tell her to pose, she unintentionally did this
Evie: "I'm cold" Us: its 60 degrees, suck it up child and smile :)
this child loves it outside--in fact will climb through the doggy door unbeknownst to me.. yikes!
the Evie flip book--but I think we are getting more good ones than usual this time around.
Clara beara--getting so big already--:( She is a hoot lately, very independent, does her own thing but really likes to be in the midst of her sisters.
Helena! Blondie--hair growing out these days, over her scar finally.
not a bad bunch of pics--Happy Easter to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment