Welcome from Brian, Martina, Savannah & Evelyn

Williams' family has moved to Wisconsin!

We will continue to post updates on what's going on in our lives and keep the pictures coming of our 4 little girls.



Williams' Family

Williams' Family

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Christmas 2016


Christmas this year was quiet, with lots of family time together.  We missed being with our extended families but also enjoyed doing some of the new traditions our little family has started.  We are again grateful for all of the extended family's generosity to our children (and Brian and I) and you'll see in the pictures how much they enjoyed their presents and having that connection with others that love them-Brian and I have very much appreciated the presents and the hours of playtime they have provided!! 




the bigs had a good time getting the littles super excited about all the goings on at Christmas time. 


Christmas Eve during the day we let the kids open 1 present from Brian and I.  Then at night they open their pajamas from Nana.  Spreads out the fun over a few days which they enjoy. 






I need to get more pictures of Brian and his LONG hair and beard--before he changes back to his normal clean shaven appearance.  It's been fun to see the difference.  Clara loves to play with his beard too!  :)








Stockings! 




Didn't take too long to get Clara into it!













This was Christmas morning before the chaos started.  I'm not sure I even have a lot of pictures of the actual opening since it was mass chaos when all begun. 




Again, thanks for your part in helping make for a great Christmas for our girls.   We're trying our best to instill in them the importance of thankfulness and why people give gifts---to help point us to the true meaning of Christmas found in a tiny baby; sent to earth by our Sovereign God.  A celebration of new life--first in Jesus' birth and also the new life we have in Christ. 


No comments:

Post a Comment