Welcome from Brian, Martina, Savannah & Evelyn

Williams' family has moved to Wisconsin!

We will continue to post updates on what's going on in our lives and keep the pictures coming of our 4 little girls.



Williams' Family

Williams' Family

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Fall Happenings

September/October/and part of November already is gone!  I could blame the move, new school, etc for my lack of updating..... but really I'm just not as good as I was at this!  I'll try to improve as life settles in even more, and as the cold weather moves in I should have more time inside!

Opa and Oma's pumpkin patch this year was overflowing with pumpkins so each grandkid got to pick one!  September had beautiful and warm weather so the kids thoroughly enjoyed this day!

I tried to get a pick of each kid by themselves with a pumpkin but I know I missed a bunch--sorry guys--pic quality not top notch either.




















Oma with the newest addition to the Gesch grandkids




Snapped these pictures on Savannah and Evelyn's picture day at school.  They all love waiting on the front porch every day for the school van to pick them up.  







hehe Savannah will love me for these someday.  :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment