Welcome from Brian, Martina, Savannah & Evelyn

Williams' family has moved to Wisconsin!

We will continue to post updates on what's going on in our lives and keep the pictures coming of our 4 little girls.



Williams' Family

Williams' Family

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

4th of July and pre-Wisconsin trip

Yea yea, I am so very behind on posts.  I will catch up soon, it will just take awhile to sift through the thousands of pictures from our trip.  A good problem to have I suppose.

As requested, pictures of the "star" hair I did for the 4th.  Evie's didn't last long... and now her hair is much too short to try again for awhile.




Visit from Papaw






 also a visit from Nana and Grandad, these pictures show the lovely new outfits from them, somehow we didn't get pictures with them in it!  next time

 
Practicing french braids for upcoming Holland Fest

 







No comments:

Post a Comment