Welcome from Brian, Martina, Savannah & Evelyn

Williams' family has moved to Wisconsin!

We will continue to post updates on what's going on in our lives and keep the pictures coming of our 4 little girls.



Williams' Family

Williams' Family

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Princess party invite/Barn painting/Lake part 1


pretty fun--these girls got treated to a princess party sleepover by Auntie Laura--complete with invitations and all.  Good job Laura, they loved it!  I have to get the pictures of them dressed up from someone else's camera--Brian and I went out of town that night.  




barn painting.   Nooo before I get frantic calls and freak outs, Brian is not the one on the ladder--its Joey..  :)   


Brian is on the ground holding the ladder



Dad is supervising



 and the girls are being distracting


spent a morning at the farmer's market and then this little park by Lake Michigan.  We didn't bring suits for the kids thinking they would just want to play on the beach... duh... but they still had a blast.  









"all right fine.... but you can ONLY get your feet wet kids"


this is Erika betting us $10 that Diana will be soaking wet within 2 minutes.  I didn't believe her... results of the bet to come in the next post


No comments:

Post a Comment